Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Can someone please tell me how to locate lots and land for sale for home builders?

I do not want a builder specified or a real estate company involved.Can someone please tell me how to locate lots and land for sale for home builders?
Given your criteria of not wanting anyone involved here, you are limited to searching any available avenues for ';For Sale By Owner'; properties.





I can only surmise your interest in finding such properties, but my guess is that you are an agent looking to find properties for a builder at less than the going rate. Good luck on THAT one !Can someone please tell me how to locate lots and land for sale for home builders?
I am not an agent. I am the wife of a contractor and we want to build our own home. We do not want a lot with builder attached nor do we want less than one acre. Thanks for the input but you should never make assumptions without all of the info.

Report Abuse



You could use a property locator who doesn't work for a real estate company but does help individual investors find lots, land, homes, etc for a fee.





I am a property locator and can either do deals on my own or share in the profits with a investor.





Property locators work on their own but I am not suggesting that you use my services, just wanted to let you know there are other avenues.

No comments:

Post a Comment