Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hi does anyone know wher to list land for sale for free?

Hi I have some land in Nevada I need to sale but can't afford to pay to list it for sale.Know of any webs sites or anything that can help me? Thanks for your helpHi does anyone know wher to list land for sale for free?
Go the FLAT-FEE MLS route if you can not afford to pay a Realtor the FULL 6% COMMISSION.





It's usually just a small fee for the listing side. I charge $199


http://www.flat199.com/


and then you pay the Buyers Agent what you want, usualy 3%. But you can pay less.





I'de be glad to refer you to someone


Thanks,


Harry J. Misner


888-FLAT-199 ext #1





P.S. CRAIGLIST.ORG WILL JUST GET YOU SPAMMED!Hi does anyone know wher to list land for sale for free?
Yes, www.craigslist.com.





When I moved across the state recently, I sold a TON of furniture through there, and they have a place for real estate as well.





It's extremely popular.





PS: Nope, not affiated with the website in any way.
Try the local sections of www.craigslist.com - it's a free online classifieds type board that TONS of people check daily!
BTW, its





http://www.craigslist.org





Try your local free online ads too.

No comments:

Post a Comment