Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where is the best website to find land for sale? I search www.landsofamerica.com everyday and want others too.

I'm looking to buy a hunting property somewhere in the south to get away too, relax and do some fishing from time to time. I don't know any rural land brokers so I'm searching online for my perfect piece of land. Does anyone have any websites that have a lot of different listings that I can search?Where is the best website to find land for sale? I search www.landsofamerica.com everyday and want others too.
If you know about where you would like to purchase land, such as state and an approximent location in that state, look online for real estate for sale in that area. Alot of places may have land for sell that you are not even seeing because they only advertise locally and not on a list that will go out nationwide.





Also you could just do a search for ';land for sale'; and it will give you alot of other nationwide listing sites of land available in different states.Where is the best website to find land for sale? I search www.landsofamerica.com everyday and want others too.
Yes but... what i get
people want to keep this knowledge for themselves ...greed you know.





..Try hunt clubs for ideas.


..Have your local real estate companies start searching for you.





Then there is foreclosures and government websites.





It comes down to leg work and elbow grease...personal effort.





What you put out will come back to you. no worries.





Good luck and have fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment