Saturday, July 10, 2010

Is it legal to e-mail developers and let them know that you have land for sale? I live in MI if that matters.

Why are you selling land to developers? They just build mansions (that nobody can afford to heat) and force the less rich out of America!





There is this bit of land close to me. Developers built a big (and kind of ugly house). It took them 2 years to sell it.





There's another house by my church that has enough space in it for 3 or 4 families! The owners have more money than they know what to do with! They probably waste a lot of it on heating it too.Is it legal to e-mail developers and let them know that you have land for sale? I live in MI if that matters.
why should it be illegal?? you would advertise in the newspaper and anyone can read that right?? So, no,, it is not illegal, you can even tell Santa Clause to drop little notes in everyones stockings!!Is it legal to e-mail developers and let them know that you have land for sale? I live in MI if that matters.
I thinkd it's legal, but you have to realize it will probably just go into their bulk box, and be deleted anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment