Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where can I find information on parcels of land for sale in Southern California?

Must be wooded/nature. Would be particularly helpful if included pictures, and preferable if the lot contains streams or creeks. Please just give me any information you have or direct me to the best link with the most info. Thank youWhere can I find information on parcels of land for sale in Southern California?
There are two good ways.





For residential properties, go to www.realtor.com





For commercial properties, go to www.costar.com





For costar, you will need to register with a valid email,


but you will get a 30 day free trial.





Both allow you to search by zip code.





I hope this has been helpful to you.Where can I find information on parcels of land for sale in Southern California?
You can get some good information from experts in California real estate by posting your question at the real estate forum here: http://www.homefindinginfo.com/realestat鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment