Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where can I find a ceartain piece of land for sale?

I want to buy a piece of land for recreational purpose.





I visited several sites, but it was really hard to find a proper land.





- It should have a stream, a hill, and at least 10 acres of flat ground.





- The latitude should be between 33 and 35 degrees.





- There should be plenty of wood.





Where can I find such a land?Where can I find a ceartain piece of land for sale?
I know of a few websites that sell land. You would have to ask them about the latitude %26amp; maybe for a map of where the land is so you can look at it yourself.Where can I find a ceartain piece of land for sale?
Im a Real Estate Agent in Orange County,CA. If you have any questions regarding Your House or would like to Sell,Buy,or Refianace Please feel free to give me a call.My toll free number is: (1866) 825-9618


California Home Realty.


Thank You





I can search some places for you on the MLS for the type of land you're looking for
How about 41 acres more or less in Western Kentucky that has road frontage,stream,hill and 10 acres of flat area.


by the way it also has estimated $50,000 worth of standing timber and I would consider $125,000 for the property with timber.





Good Luck on finding your property,
Where in the world are you first. I know of a couple places. But only if your looking to move to a different country?
  • makeup
  • dental cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment