Saturday, July 10, 2010

How do i go about finding land for sale so i can have a home built on that land?

Read the classified ads in the newspaper every Sunday. Or find a real estate broker. Tell all your friends that you are looking.How do i go about finding land for sale so i can have a home built on that land?
1. Find a realtor, or contact me, I may know a realtor in the area.


2. Get pre-qualified for a construction loan by either emailing me at andrew@internetmortgagepro.com or simply fill out an application at www.internetmortgagepro.com and it will be sent directly to my email.





Building a home is a fun experience, you get to pick how you want to live!





Thanks, and I look forward to working with you.How do i go about finding land for sale so i can have a home built on that land?
call a realtor - this is what they do for a living.





Or check the classified ads in the local newspapers.
  • makeup
  • dental cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment