Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How can I find land for sale In Canada?

Im looking for land in Canada to use as a hemp farm. I am a U.S. citizen and plan on obataining Canadian citizenship. If somebody could fill in the details for this process that would be great. Also I have tried using craigslist to find land for sale in canada but have been unsuccessful, any advice is appreciated.How can I find land for sale In Canada?
The top 2 choices I would use are:





1. the DIY method is www.mls.ca that's the Multiple Listing Services, an incredibly comprehensive site that probably has what you're looking for, or will at least send you in the right direction.





2. Contact a Realtor in the neighbour where you'd like to set up shop. Google the neighbourhoods and cities that you'd like to have your operation in, pick a region, and then Google, ';Realtors in X';.How can I find land for sale In Canada?
Businesses and land for sale can be found at this site: http://www.icx.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment