Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where can i find cheap colorado land for sale?

my question is just that: I need an acre of useless, undevelopable, low grade land in Northern Colorado but I don't know where to find land like that... everything I've found is farmland or mountain land and I need something flat... any ideas where to find something like that?Where can i find cheap colorado land for sale?
I don't think you're going to find ';flat land'; in Northern Colorado...it is the Rocky Mountains after all.Where can i find cheap colorado land for sale?
Another place to find a good amount of cheap colorado land for sale is:





http://cheap-land-for-sale.net/cheap-land-for-sale/colorado-co/





Yeah there's a lot of land that's mountainous but in about half of the state there's some flat land since there are plains.

Report Abuse



This site has a good source of Colorado land for sale by owner

No comments:

Post a Comment